TERMS AND CONDITIONS
HOW TO ENTER:
Step 1: Become a Twitter follower of RØDE at @RØDEmics at www.twitter.com/RØDEmics
Step 2: Tweet “I want the new #stereovideomicpro from RØDE because _________”
THE ENTRY PERIOD:
Each week for eight weeks RØDE will draw a winner of a RØDE STEREO VIDEOMIC PRO from all the tweets received in that week.
The Sweepstakes will commence at 4.00 pm PST on Monday June 4, 2012. The first Giveaway period will close at 3.59 pm on the following Monday. The next Giveaway period will commence at 4.00 pm on the same day, and close at 3.59 pm the following Monday, as so on until the end of the Sweepstakes at 3.59 pm on Monday July 30, 2012.
You can only enter once for each weekly draw.
The winner will be drawn by RØDE at random at 5.00 pm on the day that the draw for each Giveaway closes.
The winner will be notified by Twitter immediately thereafter and the name, address and country of residence of each winner will be published on www.RØDEmic.com. The winner will have 72 hours to contact RØDE by Twitter to claim their prize.
If the winner does not claim their prize within that time, if the winner lives in a place where this Sweepstakes is prohibited by law, or the winner is unable or unwilling to claim their prize, then RØDE will choose another winner.
FURTHER TERMS and CONDITIONS:
- This Sweepstakes is free to enter.
- Entrants to this Sweepstakes: must not be minors in their place of residence; are not an employee of RØDE microphones; are not an immediate family member or household member of an employee of RØDE microphones; are not involved in any way with the execution or administration of this Sweepstakes; are not an immediate family member or household member of a person involved in any way with the execution or administration of this Sweepstakes; or do not live in a location where Sweepstakes are prohibited by law.
- Entries to each Giveaway in the Sweepstakes must be made within the specified Entry Periods. RØDE will not accept any entries made outside the Entry Periods for each Giveaway or by any means other than that prescribed.
- Any cost associated with accessing Twitter is the participant’s responsibility and is dependent on the service provider used.
- The Winner of the prize in each Giveaway (the “Prize Winner”) shall be determined by the random selection of an Entrant by the Rowfeeder random selection process. Details of this process can be found at www.rowfeeder.com. The Prize Winner selected in accordance with this process shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard. Once a participant becomes a Prize Winner, that participant shall not be eligible for entry into any further Giveaways.
- Every Prize Winner will be provided with a brand new, boxed RØDE STEREO VIDEOMIC PRO Microphone to be delivered by RØDE by registered pre-paid post to the Prize Winner’s address. Prize Winners should allow at least 30 days from the date of notification of winning the Prize to receive their Prize.
- The Prize Winner shall be responsible for any taxes, duties or charges imposed by the customs or other authorities in the Prize Winner’s country of residence.
- The Prize is not transferable, exchangeable, and cannot be taken as cash or services. The full manufacturer’s warranty shall apply to the Prize and together with any warranties implied by law.
- If the Prize is unavailable for whatever reason, RØDE reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- If this Sweepstakes is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of RØDE, then RØDE reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Sweepstakes, as appropriate.
- Any Entrants who have supplied incomplete, inaccurate or fraudulent information may be automatically disqualified. RØDE reserves the right to disqualify any Entrants if RØDE has reasonable grounds to believe that an Entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions or who tamper with the Sweepstakes process.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, RØDE (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of this Offer, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under RØDE's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim, original purchase documentation or gift that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the specifications of the Prize to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any Prize that has not been received by a successful participant after dispatch by RØDE; (f) any Prize that has been damaged in transit; (g) any tax liability incurred by a successful participant; or (h) use of the Prize by the participant.
- RØDE reserves all rights, and failure by RØDE to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.